Free Kids Zone and Youth Fitness options while you work out – first come, first serve.
- Kids Zone (2-5 years) – Participants will get together to move, play, explore and have tons of fun! Activities will include fitness games to get your kids moving, and enrichment activities like play-doh, crafts, Legos and more. This program is included in your YMCA family membership.
- Youth Fitness (5-12 years) Do your kids need a break from online learning? Join us in the Youth Fitness center and we will get them moving with tons of fun activities like obstacle courses, fitness games, circuit training and more! This program is included in your YMCA family membership.
- Monday, 8:45 – 10:15 am and 5:30 – 7 pm
- Wednesday, 8:45 – 10:15 am and 5:30 – 7 pm
- Friday, 8:15 – 10-15 am
- Monday, 5 – 8 pm
- Tuesday, 5-8 pm
- Wednesday, 5-8 pm
- Mondays & Wednesdays, 5:15 – 6:45 pm
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, 5:15 – 6:45 pm
- Sunday, 12 -1:30 pm
- Monday, 9:30 – 11 am
- Thursday, 9:30 – 11 am
- Thursday, 5 – 6:30 pm
KidZone (2-8 years old):
- Monday and Thursday, 8:30 – 11 am
Western Family YMCA
Kids Zone & Youth Fitness
- Monday-Wednesday, 5 – 7:30 pm
- Wednesday, 10 – 11:30 am
- Saturday, 8 – 11:30 am
- All YMCA programs have been designed to follow health and safety guidelines set forth by the state of Delaware.
- All staff and participants will sign in and participate in a health screening which includes a temperature check and a verbal health questionnaire upon arrival.
- All staff and participants will be required to follow all safety protocols including safe physical distancing and wearing a mask (ages 5 and up) at all times.
To learn more about what we are doing to keep everyone safe, click here.