New free options now available while you work out!
- Kids Zone (2-5 years) – Participants will get together to move, play, explore and have tons of fun! Activities will include fitness games to get your kids moving, and enrichment activities like play-doh, crafts, Legos and more. This program is included in your YMCA family membership. Registration is required. REGISTER NOW!
- Youth Fitness Center (5-12 years) Do your kids need a break from online learning? Join us in the Youth Fitness center and we will get them moving with tons of fun activities like obstacle courses, fitness games, circuit training and more! This program is included in your YMCA family membership. Registration is required. REGISTER NOW!
You may register for up to two sessions per week per child. To ensure everyone has access to Kids Zone and the Youth Fitness Center, participants who miss two or more sessions without proper notice may automatically have their spot given to someone on the waiting list. Offerings are limited. Additional days/times will be added as interest and demand for the program increases.
- All YMCA programs have been designed to follow health and safety guidelines set forth by the state of Delaware.
- All staff and participants will participate in a health screening which includes a temperature check and a verbal health questionnaire prior to the start of the program.
- All staff and participants will be required to follow all safety protocols including safe physical distancing and wearing a mask (ages 5 and up) at all times.
To learn more about what we are doing to keep everyone safe, click here.