That’s up to $120 in savings.
There are many reasons to join the YMCA — building endurance, losing weight, strengthening your heart. When you join the Y, you’re committing to more than simply becoming healthier. You are supporting the values and programs that strengthen your community.
At the Y, children learn what they can achieve, families spend quality time together, and we all build relationships that deepen our sense of belonging.
*OFFER ENDS JANUARY 31, 2017.
Why join the YMCA?
Health is the best gift you can give to yourself and your family. With a YMCA membership, you become part of so much more than just a place to exercise. You are joining a community where fitness and fun go hand-in-hand. It’s a place where people are accepted for who they are and motivated to become something better. It’s a place where moms and dads can get in shape and build stronger relationships with their kids. It’s a place where kids can make new friends and develop new skills. From childcare to camps and family fun, the Y is a safe, positive place to play, learn and grow.
- Get in shape with new state of the art fitness equipment.
- Set your goals with free fitness orientations.
- Step up your fitness routine with hundreds of free group exercise classes including Yoga, Cycling, Barre, Bodypump, Pilates, and more!
- Enjoy 17 indoor and outdoor pools.
- Meet new people in one of our many programs or classes.
- Workout while your kids have fun in our the Kids Zone – for free!
- Help your kids develop healthy habits while having fun in the Youth Fitness Center.
- Attend free family events such as Movie Nights, Fall Festival, Healthy Kids Day and Pool Parties.
- Enrich your child’s life by enrolling them in programs like sports, swim lessons, dance, arts and crafts, leadership development, and more!
- Feel good knowing you are a part of a greater cause. Click here for more information about our mission and how you can help strengthen your community.
- Plus, there are no contracts to sign!
- In addition to six YMCA locations in Delaware, you also have access to 27 YMCA’s in Pennsylvania at no additional charge. Click here to learn more about our Reciprocity.
SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE!
At the Y, Adults, children and teens can enjoy tons of great programs like swim lessons, sports, dance, karate, family events, before and after school care and more. Click on the button below to learn more about YMCA program offerings.