We are here for the community, and we are here for you. Taking care of your health is more important than ever before. At the Y, we will help you reset your routines, and get you active and healthy while building a strong immune system.
Reset your routine and drop the Quarantine 15!
The Y is here with tons of options to help get you meet your goals and get your health back on track.
- State of the art fitness centers – From strength and cardio equipment to stretching areas, free weights, and weight rooms, our fitness centers have it all.
- Group Exercise – Group exercise classes are a great way to stay motivated, meet new friends and get moving! Join us in the branch or online for tons of great options for everyone.
- Swimming and Water Exercise – Enjoy some much-needed pool time with the kids, swim a few laps or get fit with one of our motivational water fitness classes.
- Personal Training – We all need the advice of an expert sometimes as well as the personal attention that comes with a trainer or coach. Our Y’s offer certified personal trainers and coaches to help you set and meet your specific goals. Click here to register today!
- Small group training consists of one trainer working with a group of 4 to 10 clients. For pricing, to search for classes, or to register, click here. Choose your branch then search for keyword “small group”.
- Weight Loss Program – Learn how to eat healthier, move more, and lose weight in our 12-week weight loss program.
- Diabetes Prevention – The CDC has determined that people living with diabetes are at a higher risk of severe illness from Covid-19 and flu complications. Click here to learn more about lowering your risk and how to enroll in the YMCA’s Diabetes Prevention Program!
Your health and safety is our priority.
We have put lots of safety measures in place, so come work out and have some fun in our state of the art fitness centers, outdoor and indoor group exercise classes, and pools! Plus, check out our healthy living programs that support weight loss and Diabetes Prevention. There are online options too! Click here to learn more about how we are keeping our members safe!
Looking for fun things to do with the kids?
Children who are 10 years of age or older are able to work out in our fitness centers when accompanied by an adult. Plus, we will have designated times for open and family swim in our pools.
Did you know we also have tons of great activities for kids on our Virtual Y website? Check it out for free today!