Thanks for a great season! The Hanby Outdoor Center pool is open closed and will reopen Memorial Day weekend 2022.
The Kent Outdoor Complex is located approximately 12 minutes away from our Dover YMCA. At this venue, you can enjoy our pools, open field, nature trail, playground, archery range, human foosball, and tetherball court.
825 Kenton Road
Dover, DE 19904
Directions starting from the Dover YMCA
- Turn left onto W Division St.
- Continue onto Forest St.
- Continue onto DE-8/Forrest Ave.
- Turn right onto Kenton Rd.
- The Kent Pool Complex is on the right
- Guest passes may only be purchased at the Dover YMCA Member Service Desk during normal operating hours.
- Guest passes must be purchased by the member. Passes will not be sold directly to a guest without a member present.
- Guest passes purchased at the Dover YMCA are only valid for the Dover YMCA Outdoor Pool.
- Member(s) must accompany the guest when entering the Dover YMCA Outdoor Pool.
- Guest access cards purchased at the branch must be presented upon arrival at the Dover YMCA Outdoor Pool.
- Guests 18 years or older must present a photo ID.
- All guest fees and pre-paid guest passes are non-refundable.
- Discounted temporary memberships and free guest passes will not have access to the outdoor pool.
Daily Guest Fee
- Adult (Ages 18+): $25
- Youth (17 and Under): $15
- Age 2 and under: Free
- Outdoor Pool
- Baby Pool
- Showers and Changing Areas
- Vending Machines
- Nature Trail
- Open Field
- Two Large Pavilions
- Picnic Tables
- GaGa Pit
- Human Foosball
- Archery Range
- Tetherball Courts