Join the Bear-Glasgow Family YMCA at Glasgow Park
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
Saturday, October 27, 2018
9:30 a.m.- Sign In and Registration
10:30 a.m. – Kiddie K Starts
11 a.m. – 5K Run/Walk Starts – Awards After 5K Ends
11 a.m. – Family Health Festival Begins (FREE to ALL)
2:30 p.m. – Event Ends
- Race Awards
- Costume Contests
- MOST IMPROVED Award for Return Participants!
- Kids Activities
- Face Painting
- Family Fun
- AARP Shredder Truck
- Long sleeve unisex performance T-shirts provided to all 5K participants registered before October 15
- Post race refreshments and awards immediately following the 5K
- Stay and join us for the Family Health Festival at the park!
- The Y will be open for race participants to use starting at 11:30am.
- Shower facilities at the Y will be available.
- Top 3 Overall Male & Female
- Top Male & Female in 5 year Age Groups (13 & under through 70 & Over)
- Top Male & Female Walkers
- Most Improved (this years’ time versus last years’ time)
- All children participating in the Kiddie K fun run will be awarded
- Special Awards for Costumes & Largest Team
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER TODAY!
- Kiddie K Fun Run (ages 8 and under) FREE
- 5K Run/Walk: $35 – The first 100 participants pay less than $35 (see details below).
- Be one of the first 20 registrants and only pay $20!
- The next 30 registrants will pay $25.
- The next 55 pay $30.
- After first 105 to register and Day of Race pay $35
Proceeds from this event beneﬁt the YMCA’s Open Doors Financial Assistance program. With a commitment to nurturing the potential of kids, promoting healthy living and fostering a sense of social responsibility, the Y ensures that every individual has access to the essentials needed to learn, grow and thrive. Thanks to your support, the Bear-Glasgow YMCA provided more than $1,000,000 in financial assistance to children, adults and families in our community in 2017.
CONTACT: For more information contact Chris Nasta (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you require an adapted chair to participate, please contact Chris Nasta (email@example.com). We are able to provide a limited number to those who need them.
Thanks to our partner, AARP!