Join the Bear-Glasgow Family YMCA at Glasgow Park
SCHEDULE OF UPDATED EVENTS DUE TO FORECAST:
Saturday, October 27, 2018 (Rain or Shine: 5K at the Park / Festival will be moved to YMCA facility)
9:30 a.m.- Sign In and Registration at Glasgow Park
11 a.m. – 5K Run/Walk Starts at Glasgow Park – Awards & Food Will Now Take Place After 5K Ends At The Bear-Glasgow YMCA)
11 a.m. – Family Health Festival Begins (FREE to ALL – moved to the Bear-Glasgow YMCA)
1:00 p.m. – Kiddie K Starts (moved to the Bear-Glasgow YMCA Gymnasium – kids ages 8 and under – Free, no registration required)
2:00 p.m. – Event Ends
- Race Awards
- Costume Contests
- MOST IMPROVED Award for Return Participants!
- Kids Activities
- Face Painting
- Family Fun
- AARP Shredder Truck
- Long sleeve unisex performance T-shirts provided to all 5K participants registered before October 15
- Post race refreshments and awards immediately following the 5K
- Stay and join us for the Family Health Festival at the park!
- The Y will be open for race participants to use starting at 11:30am.
- Shower facilities at the Y will be available.
- Top 3 Overall Male & Female
- Top Male & Female in 5 year Age Groups (13 & under through 70 & Over)
- Top Male & Female Walkers
- Most Improved (this years’ time versus last years’ time)
- All children participating in the Kiddie K fun run will be awarded
- Special Awards for Costumes & Largest Team
CONTACT: For more information contact Chris Nasta (email@example.com).
If you require an adapted chair to participate, please contact Chris Nasta (firstname.lastname@example.org). We are able to provide a limited number to those who need them.
Thanks to our partner, AARP.
Thanks to our sponsors: