Thanks for a great season! The Hanby Outdoor Center pool is open closed and will reopen Memorial Day weekend 2022.
35 Chestnut Street
Wilmington, DE 19810
Do you want to spend some time in the great outdoors? Come join us at our Hanby Outdoor Center and Pool. Situated on 88 acres of land, this venue is located in North Wilmington approximately 10 minutes away from our Brandywine YMCA. At Hanby you can enjoy many outdoor activities including swimming, hiking and nature explorations, flying kites, drawing, painting, making crafts, playing games, fitness boot camps, and watching movies under the stars.
HANBY OUTDOOR CENTER DIRECTIONS
FROM THE BRANDYWINE YMCA:
- Turn left onto Rt. 202 North.
- Turn right onto Silverside RD.
- Turn left onto Marsh Rd.
- Turn right onto Chestnut St.
- The Hanby Outdoor Center is a half-mile on the left
- Large fields and grass areas on 88 acres of land
- Picnic Tables
- Outdoor Pools
- Outdoor Stage and Pavilion
- Basketball Courts
- Gaga Pitts
- Archery Range
- Tether Balls and Bathrooms
Hanby Outdoor Pool Guest Pass Guidelines
- Guest passes may only be purchased at the Brandywine YMCA Member Service Desk during normal operating hours.
- Guest passes must be purchased by the member. Passes will not be sold directly to a guest without a member present.
- Guest passes purchased at the Brandywine YMCA are only valid for the Hanby Outdoor Center.
- Member(s) must accompany the guest when entering the Hanby Outdoor Center Pool.
- Guest access cards purchased at the branch must be presented upon arrival at the Hanby Outdoor Center Pool (Magenta-Adults | Blue-Children)
- Guests 18 years or older must present a photo ID.
- All guest fees and pre-paid guest passes are non-refundable.
- Discounted temporary memberships and free guest passes will not have access to the outdoor pool.
Daily Guest Fee
- Adult (Ages 18+) $25
- Youth (17 and Under) $15
- Age 2 and under Free