There’s no better place to get in shape and live a healthier life than at the YMCA. Click the link below, complete the YMCA free guest pass form, and receive your pass via email. Bring the email to your local Y of Delaware location where you can:
- Work out in our state-of-the-art fitness centers
- Take a group exercise class such as Cycling, BodyPump, Zumba, Yoga – there are just too many to list!
- Swim a few laps or just enjoy some family fun time in the pool
- Relax in the Sauna
- Have kids? They will have a blast in Kid’s Zone or our Youth Fitness Center while you work out!
Note: Free guest passes cannot be used to access the outdoor pools.Get a Guest Pass
*YMCA free guest day pass is valued at $25.00 and is not redeemable for cash. Complimentary visits are limited to one per person in a calendar year. Photo I.D. is required at the time of visit. Valid for facility use only and cannot be used to access the outdoor pools. Expires 60 days after the date of issue.
YMCA Guest Policies
- All guests entering the YMCA will be required to pay a daily guest fee ($25 Adult, $15 Child) unless they are a program spectator, they are visiting the Y for the first time or attending a community event hosted by the YMCA of Delaware.
- Guests will be allowed to visit the YMCA for free one time per 12-month period (this does not include access to outdoor pools).
- All guests, including program spectators, 18 years and older must present a valid ID. Only physical ID’s will be accepted for entry.
- All guests are required to follow all rules and regulations as outlined in the Membership Agreement and follow all requirements as outlined in state health and safety guidelines.
- All guest fees & pre-paid guest passes are non-refundable.
Guests 12 – 17 years of age
- Guests 12-17 years of age must be accompanied by an adult (18 years of age or older) on their first visit. Adult must present a valid physical ID and sign a consent waiver for the minor at Member Services. Signing adult will be responsible for all liability of the minor guest.
- Consent waivers will not be sent over the phone or via email.
- Once the consent waiver is signed, guests Ages 12 – 17 can visit the branch unaccompanied by an adult granted they pay the guest fee and follow all rules and regulations of the YMCA of Delaware.
- Minor guest must check in at Member Services on each visit and provide their contact details.
- Minor guests attempting to gain access to the YMCA without following the policy will not be allowed access on future visits.
Guest under 12 years of Age
- Guests under 12 years of age must always be accompanied by an adult (18 years or older) throughout their branch visit.