The YMCA is a leading non-profit organization committed to strengthening community through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility.
Together, we are Y strong.
How does your support make a difference?
- In 2020, the Y of Delaware awarded nearly $3.5 million dollars in financial assistance to its members and program participants.
- Emergency childcare was provided to nearly 700 children of first responders and essential workers.
- 280,000 FREE meals were provided to individuals and families.
- We launched the Virtual Y, providing virtual family activities and hundreds of on-demand and live workouts to the community for free.
- More than 1,500 children had the opportunity to be screen-free, thrive, and connect with friends at Summer Camp. 650 campers were able to attend thanks to financial assistance.
- We launched the YMCA Equity Team and committed to creating an anti-racist culture at the Y.
- More than 450 students had a safe, supportive space to learn in YMCA Learning Support Centers.
- 6,500 youth were empowered in youth development and leadership programs.
- More than 600 people participated in Y programs designed to prevent diabetes, manage weight loss, and support cancer survivors.
To learn more about how you can support the Y’s cause, contact Matt Clements at email@example.com or call (302) 571-6962.