Pool Memberships Now Available!SIGN ME UP!
Swim Lesson Registration will open on May 17th.
Opening Memorial Day Weekend!
Memorial Day Weekend (May 29 – 31): 12 – 7 pm
June 1 – 13:
- Friday, 3 – 7 pm
- Saturday & Sunday, 12 – 7 pm
June 14 – August 29 (open 7 days a week!):
- Monday – Friday, 1 – 7 pm
- Saturday & Sunday, 11 am – 7 pm
The Silver Lake Pool is located approximately 5 minutes away from our Middletown Family YMCA and is open to members Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day. 200 E. Cochran Street, Middletown, DE 19709 | (302) 449-1304
Silver Lake Pool Memberships:
The Silver Lake Pool is available to all YMCA of Delaware members at no additional cost. Not a member? We’ve got you covered! Use the link below to get your Silver Lake Pool Membership today!
|Existing Middletown Only Members – Individual and Family||Add-on’s Available at Branch|
|YMCA of Delaware (Statewide Membership)||Included, no additional fee|
|Individual Community Membership (non-YMCA members)||$325|
|Family Community Membership (non-YMCA members)||$425|
Silver Lake Pool Guest Pass:
Silver Lake Pool is a Membership REQUIRED facility.
- Day Passes are available for purchase for our member’s guests.
- All guests MUST be accompanied by an active pool member.
- All guests MUST provide a photo ID and sign an informed consent.
- All guests under 14 years old must be accompanied by an adult (18 years or older).
- All guests under 18 years old must have a parent signed consent form.
- Members may bring up to 5 paid guests per visit per membership.
Guest Pass Rates:
Adult (19 years+): $30 | Child (18 years and under): $20.00
*Discounted Guest Passes available for purchase at the Middletown YMCA (404 N. Cass Street) Adult: $25 | Child: $15
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Silver Lake Pool will follow safe physical distancing and government guidelines.
- Employee Wellness Checks – When reporting to work each day, all staff members will have their temperature taken and will participate in a health screening. Since they will also be required to wear a face covering, they will be sure to welcome you back with their smiling eyes.
- Face Coverings – Although we can’t wait to see your beautiful face, all visitors should wear a face covering when not swimming in the pool.
- Social Distancing – All members are expected to maintain a safe 6ft distance from other visitors in the pool and on the pool deck.
- Cleaning and Sanitation – Mr. Clean and our team will be constantly sanitizing the building and touchpoints with hospital-grade cleaners.