Wilmington, Delaware – The YMCA of Delaware will hold a statewide hiring event at all Delaware locations on Thursday, March 23rd from 2-7 p.m. Job seekers may stop in for an on-the-spot interview, or to learn more about current open positions including Lifeguards, Summer Camp Counselors, Member Services Representatives, Child Care staff, Fitness staff and more. All positions include a minimum starting rate of $15 per hour as well as a free membership to the Y. For a full list of openings by locations, visit www.ymcade.org/ymca-careers.
The hiring event will be held at all YMCA of Delaware branches:
- Western Family YMCA – 2600 Capitol Trail, Newark, DE 19711
- Brandywine YMCA – 3 Mount Lebanon Rd. Wilmington, DE 19803
- Central YMCA (Also hiring for Walnut St. YMCA) – 501 W. 11th St., Wilmington, DE 19801
- Bear-Glasgow Family YMCA – 351 George Williams Way, Newark, DE 19702
- Middletown Family YMCA – 404 N. Cass Street, Middletown, DE 19709
- Dover YMCA – 1137 South State Street, Dover DE 19901
- Sussex Family YMCA – 20080 Church Street, Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971
YMCA employees enjoy flexible schedules in a fun environment with the ability to positively contribute to the community working for a non-profit organization.