Get ready for an awesome summer adventure at Camp Voyager! Create lifelong memories, learn new skills and spend summer just being a kid on over 20 acres of land!
Dover YMCA Outdoor Complex
825 Kenton Road
Dover DE 19904
All camps run at the Dover YMCA are proud to be accredited by the American Camp Association. Developed exclusively for the camp industry, this nationally recognized program focuses on program quality, health, and safety issues, and requires us to review every facet of our operation. Camp Voyager has voluntarily submitted to this independent appraisal done by camp experts and has earned this mark of distinction.
Traditional Day Camp
With themes like Super Heroes, Myth Busters and Blast From the Past, every camp week is fun-filled and action-packed. Campers ages 6-12 will experience a variety of activities including arts and crafts, environmental education, swimming, team building activities, field trips, character development, outdoor games, and more!
Teen camp is designed to help teens develop leadership skills while having fun. New friends are made through group work, team building, and personal growth activities in a positive atmosphere.
Monday – Friday: 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.
2021 CAMP SESSION DATES
- Week 1: June 14-18
- Week 2: June 21-25
- Week 3: June 28- July 2
- Week 4: July 5-9
- Week 5: July 12-16
- Week 6: July 19-23
- Week 7: July 26-30
- Week 8: August 2-6
- Week 9: August 9-13
Dover Day Camp Prices
|Traditional (Completed K - 7th Grade)||$170||$220|
|Teen Programs (Ages 13 - 17 years)||$160||$215|
PURCHASE OF CARE (POC)
Purchase of Care is accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis for Traditional Camp only.
POC Registration Criteria:
- All past due balances must be paid prior to registration.
- Current authorization from the State of Delaware must be provided at the time of registration.
- Completed registration forms must be submitted.
- POC contracts must be signed with the YMCA prior to starting.
- A non-refundable activity fee of $20 per week, per child, must be provided.
- Cancellation Policy: Any cancellation or change must be submitted in writing one week prior to the change or cancellation date. All changes are subject to space availability and are not guaranteed. All deposits are non-refundable. Without proper notification, all money paid will not be refunded. See cancellation and change form online.