Dover YMCA Outdoor Complex
825 Kenton Road
Dover DE 19904
Get ready for an awesome summer adventure at Camp Voyager! Create lifelong memories, learn new skills and spend summer just being a kid on over 20 acres of land! Have fun in day camp with awesome weekly themes and out of this world field trips. Kids can get active in our sports camps with choices like Flag Football, Volleyball, Basketball, Swimming, Soccer, and Dodgeball. Get moving in our specialty camps like Cheerleading, Martial Arts, Dance and more! Be sure to download a copy of our Summer Camp guide for a full list of offerings. New this year we have added an enclosed pavilion.
All camps run at the Dover YMCA are proud to be accredited by the American Camp Association. Developed exclusively for the camp industry, this nationally recognized program focuses on program quality, health, and safety issues, and requires us to review every facet of our operation. Camp Voyager has voluntarily submitted to this independent appraisal done by camp experts and has earned this mark of distinction.
Traditional Day Camp
With themes like Super Heroes, Myth Busters and Blast From the Past, every camp week is fun-filled and action-packed. Campers ages 6-12 will experience a variety of activities including arts and crafts, environmental education, swimming, team building activities, field trips, character development, outdoor games, and more!
Something for everyone! Specialty camps are for campers ages 8 – 12 and include a variety of themes from Super Star Soccer to Girls Just Wanna Have Fun. Meet new friends with the same interests while learning new skills and having fun.
Youth Sports Camp
Want to try a new sport? Sports camp teaches children the basic skills needed to succeed in each area of the sport they choose. Campers will learn the fundamentals of the game as well as various positions, rules, and regulations.
Teen camp is designed to help teens develop leadership skills while having fun. New friends are made through group work, team building, and personal growth activities in a positive atmosphere.
Monday – Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Extended care is available at no additional charge for all camps during the following hours:
Monday – Friday: 7 – 6 p.m.
2019 CAMP SESSION DATES
Dover Day Camp Prices
|Voyagers (Ages 6 - 12 years)||$145||$195|
|Sports Camp (Ages 7 - 12 years)||$190||$245|
|Specialty Camp (Ages 8 - 12 years)||$190||$245|
|Teen Programs (Ages 13 - 17 years)||$145||$195|
PURCHASE OF CARE (POC)
Purchase of Care is accepted on a first come, first serve basis for Traditional Camp only.
POC Registration Criteria:
- All past due balances must be paid prior to registration.
- Current authorization from the State of Delaware must be provided at the time of registration.
- Completed registration forms must be submitted.
- POC contract must be signed with the YMCA prior to starting.
- A non-refundable field trip fee of $20 per week, per child, must be provided.
- Cancellation Policy: Any cancellation or change must be submitted in writing one week prior to the change or cancellation date. All changes are subject to space availability and are not guaranteed. All deposits are non-refundable. Without proper notification, all money paid will not be refunded. See cancellation and change form online.