Turf flooring allows for enhanced agility drills, sled exercises and sprint workouts
Workouts focus on metabolic conditioning to burn fat and create long and lean muscles
WHAT: On Wednesday, October 24th, the Central YMCA is officially opening its new Performance Training Studio. The grand opening of the studio will feature live class demos, a ribbon cutting ceremony and the opportunity to speak to certified personal trainers.
Here are some of the things to expect in the Performance Training Studio:
- Metabolic conditioning to burn fat and create long and lean muscles
- Turf flooring allows for enhanced agility drills, sled exercises and sprint workouts
- Small group setting allows for individualized attention from a certified personal trainer
- Quick and efficient workouts that can be done in 30 – 45 minutes
- Enjoy a variety of equipment including: Vertimax, Olympic Weight Stations, Kettlebells, Wall Balls, Assault Bikes, Assault Treadmills, Concept Rowers, Battle Ropes and more
WHEN: Wednesday, October 24th 2018
5:45PM – Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
6:00PM – 6:45PM Class Demos
5:30PM – 7:00 PM Food and Beverages
WHERE: Central YMCA – 501 West Eleventh Street, Wilmington, DE 19801
About the YMCA of Delaware
The YMCA of Delaware is Delaware’s largest non-profit organization committed to strengthening the citizens of Delaware through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. With seven branches statewide and an overnight camp and conference center in Worton, Maryland, the Y has developed long-standing relationships and a physical presence in Delaware so it can deliver lasting personal and social change. We are committed to serving everyone – regardless of age, income or background – to nurture the potential of every child and teen, improve Delaware’s health and wellbeing and provide opportunities to give back and support neighbors. www.ymcade.org.