October fall events will be located at Y of DE branches over the last weekend in October.
Wilmington, Delaware – The YMCA of Delaware invites the community to their Annual October Fall events held at multiple locations across the state the last weekend in October. Events are free, safe, and open to all. The Y is committed to building bridges to connect our communities and is excited to offer this opportunity for Delawareans from all backgrounds to come together for a day of family fun. For more information about the eYMCA festivals listed visit www.ymcade.org/fallfest.
- Western Family YMCA – 2600 Capitol Trail, Newark, DE 19711
- Haunted House ($5 entrance fee): October 27 & 28 | 6 – 8 p.m.
- Fall Festival: October 28 | 4 – 8 p.m.
- Brandywine YMCA – 3 Mount Lebanon Rd. Wilmington, DE 19803
- Fall Family Festival & Trunk or Treat: October 27 | 6 – 8 p.m.
- Walnut Street YMCA – 1000 North Walnut St., Wilmington, DE 19801
- Haunted House: October 27 | 7 – 10 p.m.
- Trunk or Treat: October 27 | 7 – 9 p.m.
- Bear-Glasgow Family YMCA – 351 George Williams Way, Newark, DE 19702
- Fall Festival: October 28 | 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Trunk or Treat: October 28 | 11 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Middletown Family YMCA – 202 E. Cochran St., Middletown, DE 19709
- Trunk or Treat: October 28 | 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Dover YMCA – 1137 South State Street, Dover DE 19901
- Trunk or Treat: October 27 | 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- Sussex Family YMCA – 20080 Church Street, Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971
- Trunk or Treat: October 27 | 5:30 – 7 p.m.
- Sea Witch Festival Parade: October 28 | 9:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
About the YMCA of Delaware
The YMCA of Delaware is Delaware’s largest nonprofit organization committed to empowering youth, fostering healthy living, and promoting strong communities. With seven branches statewide, a youth resource center, and an overnight camp and conference center in Worton, Maryland, the Y has developed longstanding relationships and a physical presence in Delaware so it can deliver lasting personal and social change. We are committed to serving everyone – regardless of age, income or background –nurturing the potential of every child and teen, improving Delaware’s health and wellbeing, and creating a healthy, inclusive community where all people reach their full potential. www.ymcade.org.